Friday, August 21, 2009

Exam Day 1

Brain-drained out once I got home. Haha. So basically, instead of studying for next week's exam, I went to sleep. =.=

Yawns. I guess I just love my bed, pillow, bolster and the four soft toys on my bed. :D


I seriously don't understand one simple logic.

Why is it that everytime you wanted to board a bus, all the other buses will just keep coming non-stop except for the bus that you want to board?
Why is it so that whenever you are rushing to somewhere, the traffic lights just seems to be red and not green?

I guess it just leads to one thing:
Leave your house early.

That's the only way to waste your time on the road instead of worrying when's the bus coming and when is the traffic light ever going to turn green instead of red.


Exam on ANCHEM was okay I suppose. Just a waste of time making careless mistakes here and there, getting struck on the question. I hope my calculator skills ain't failing me cause I do know how to approach the questions.

One regret: I left one part of the question blank. I ain't sure what's the marks allocated for it. But hopefully it isn't a lot.


I came to realise that it's FRIDAY today like at 1700 in the afternoon.

For the whole of today, I seriously thought that today is Thursday.
If it is thursday today, I guess I won't be feeling so guilty of napping this afternoon. At least I would still have Friday, weekend and Monday to continue studying for EMAT and TPHM.

But since 1700, I seriously ought to murder myself for napping this afternoon. Lol. I guess it's time to start my revision work now, instead of blogging at all.

Remember: CHECK your CALENDER and remember the DAY it is today. (:

No comments: